my darling amirah wrote this for me and when i read it, i cried.. buckets... seriously one of the sweetest things i have ever received.. she is one of the person that truly know me.. and to feel loved.. it is ultimate feeling in the world.. maybe love isnt tt bad afterall =)
She is the one i meet every other day of the week.
She's always around for me whenever i need her.Everytime im down, she will come to my rescue asap.She makes me forget all the problems I have.
She's the only one who will entertain my nonsense,my hyperactiveness and laugh at my lame jokes.
She will always come up with ideas on hw to get rid ofthe irritating people around us and i'll always exaggerate it and make it very sadistic.
She's the only one loves baking just like me!
She understands me like no other.She knows that im never too busy for heror for my other friends for that matterwhether a not i have a boyfriend or otherwise.
Its proven rite rayz? (:
She never assumes or misunderstands me.She always convince me that im still the same.
She's the one who will follow me go around looking for things that im craving for.
There are many things that I can do without.But there are a few things and people that I can never do without.She is definitely one of them.
With her around I know I will never go crazy no matter what problems I have.
I don't usually talk about my friends in detail.But she's an exception.
She is worth talking about. I can go on talking about all the nice things she has done.But i shall stop here. hehs.
Well,
That person is none other than REHANAH aka RAYZ!
My bestfriend, my buddy, my bitching partner.
I LOVE YOU,BABE!
isnt she wonderful to such things? hahas.. see, i m a nice person!! i love you too amirah =)
Posted by r0ad5|d3 JuL|3+ at 10:17 PM