Went out with tracy, huiling, phoebe, edelyn, madeline and yiwen aft cny celebrations ytd… went to town… den got separated from ede, maddie and yi wen becoz the four of us were realli hungry… headed to cine to eat… sat there for 2+ hrs.. den langer came to meet us and he ate too.. and then phoebe left and we went to walk around taka and den finally karmen came to meet us!!
It was really funny coz huiling has not met karmen personally and vice-versa so we decided to play with karmen.. hahas.. huiling was supposed to stand at the escalator and give karmen the espirit coupons that we got earlier.. and she was so afraid tt karmen will turn her down. But karmen, spoiler.. hahas.. she came up another escalator… bleagh.. hahas.. but huiling went to give her anyway.. karmen suspected lahs.. cause I was acting weird and stuff.. hahas.. but it was just us being stupid yeah.. hahas
After getting separated for a while.. coz langer wanted to get his tgost and karmen and I headed down to do some shopping… we met again at coffee bean.. den I realized something that really spoilt my mood.. nevertheless.. I made them a stupid drink.. and because of karmen, it was really yucky because she made me put cinnamon..!! yuckies.. hahas…den said our byes to the 3 of them and we continued our shopping…
Finally bought myself a bag for school.. really liked it and the price was worth it as well.. karmen didn’t get her top because fox did not have it.. and she couldn’t find anything else she liked… she brought me to a hottie shop where we nearly died.. hahas.. so nice!! EVERYTHING in the shop was nice.. and I mean EVERYTHING.. hahas.. figure it out…
Den we headed home… we talked about everything, as usual.. and we promised to meet every week… as much as we can yeahs… If there’s one thing I really love pj for is the fact that it brought me and karmen together.. we were nv close until we came to pj together.. and now I have a wonderful bestie who I can talk anything with.. I am really grateful for that. =)
And the person who has made me upset… why did u have to take it from me..? I would have happily given u anything.. instead u took anyway something that holds a lot for me.. thanks a lot.. u have officially made me wary of everyone around me.. I cant trust anyone anymore.
Posted by r0ad5|d3 JuL|3+ at 2:50 PM